cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moving Home

calumross01
Joining in

Moved home and had a activation date ofpr the 20th. Kept my existing Hub from my previous property, plugged it all in as suggested. It has not worked, spoke to about 8-10 different teams and nobody seemed to know what to do, the previous account holder was an old housemate who I haven’t spoken to in years (and I heard might’ve unfortunately died during lockdown) despite me paying the bills for years! I was fobbed off multiple times, including the bereavement team who nearly suggested I speak with the family of my deceased housemate before I suggested that would be ridiculous and the sales team who offered me a better deal than I was getting before suggesting I can’t get that as I’m an existing customer then transferring me back to the department I came from! Absolute nightmare, all I want is to have the Internet sorted! Honestly I don’t think I’ve had customer service worse than this. Please can this be looked into. 

1 REPLY 1

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Good afternoon @calumross01 

Welcome to the forums and thank you for taking the time to post. 

I am sorry to hear that you have had some issues with getting your services up and running. 

Was the previous hub registered on your friends account? 

Kind regards,

Zak_M