cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moving Home form doesn’t work

SaoirseQ
Joining in

Can’t seem to get the Moving Home form working. I’ve rang the customer helpline multiple times however I keep getting directed back to filling out the form? 

I was told I’ll be out of broadband for two weeks however there’s no way of fixing the issue? 

Any help? 

3 REPLIES 3

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi SaoirseQ, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great having you on board with us in the Community. 

I'm sorry to hear that you are having an issue with getting your home move arranged.

When you say the form is not working, can you expand a little more on this for us? Do you get any error messages when filling it out or is it not loading at all? 

The team over the phone can help to arrange the house move too. You can reach them on 0345 454 1111 option 1, 4 then 3. This will put you directly through to the Movers Team. Let us know how things go. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi Kath, 

the phone number that you sent me on the forum doesn’t seem to work, it cuts off immediately. 

The issue that I am having with the form is that it will not load at all, I try clicking into it and nothing happens? 

is there other way of proving your team with my new address? I have already moved to the new house. 

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @SaoirseQ 

Looking at your name, are you in Ireland by any chance?

If so the contact details, and the Irish Moving home are on this page https://www.virginmedia.ie/contact/ 

To phone as an existing customer: 1908 or use the message us link on that page

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali