Menu
Deanb96
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Moving Home/Spotter Team Request

A little over a week ago I contacted Virgin Media via the support chat and was told a spotter team needed to be sent to my new address, to determine whether Virgin Media could be connected to the property. (There's Virgin Media available in every other house in the neighbourhood, apart from this small group of newer buildings)

I've been sent packaging to send my equipment back before even getting an answer from the spotter team on whether I really need to cancel or not. I move at the end of next week, so would really like an answer on this as I would need to cancel my contract and switch provider. Internet connection is important for my work, so the faster this is setup the better. 

0 Kudos
John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Moving Home/Spotter Team Request

Hi Deanb96

Thanks for posting. My apologies for the delay in reply. 

The packaging received would be for the current address sent quicker to you just because of the move.

I can see you've also spoke to the team today and apologies about the new place not being serviceable. I do wish you all the best though in the new property.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos