cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moved home with router

imogenhaggath93
Joining in

I have recently moved home, we have connected up our router etc but we cannot get it connected to the network at all. We can't get through to any human when we call either so we're just going round and round in circles!! I have paid £20 for the service to move home and so far no such service has even remotely existed. Can anyone recommend a way to speak to someone or has solved this issue before? Thank you

4 REPLIES 4

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

The Hub has to be reactivated at the new address. Has that been done?  Phone  0800 953 9500

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@jpeg1 wrote:

The Hub has to be reactivated at the new address. Has that been done?  Phone  0800 953 9500

And hopefully the cable is still connected in the street cabinet ....   

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Yes i informed them of our change of address and received an email to welcome me to the new address with virgin 

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @imogenhaggath93,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post your issue on the forums.
I'm sorry to hear of the issues that you're having with the move to your new home, I can see that you have spoken to the team since you last posted and been able to get this looked into further.

Are your services now working as they should be right now? 

Regards,

Steven_L