cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Move street cabinet which I believe is on my land?

Bucko15
Tuning in

I have one of your green boxes situated on the pavement outside of my property and my deads clearly show that the land it sits on belongs to me. I also had a telegraph pole situated on the same piece of land which was removed and reinstalled free of charge as there was no proof that this was agreed in the first place. Could you please provide evidence that your box was placed there officially and not illegally as I'm 100% sure my deads are correct and that your box is placed there illegally. I only ask for you to move your box 2.5 mtr

6 REPLIES 6

Roger_Gooner
Alessandro Volta

Are you sure, because you are saying that the council built the pavement on your land (which sounds most unlikely).

--
Hub 5, TP-Link TL-SG108S 8-port gigabit switch, 360
My Broadband Ping - Roger's VM hub 5 broadband connection

Bucko15
Tuning in

When situated this was a private road so you must have evidence that you were legally allowed to do thus?

Are you saying that it was a private road that was adopted by the council but the pavement is still private (and thus its maintenance is still your responsibilty).

--

• I believe my road has been taken over by the council in previous years but I believe when your box was situated it was still private land? 

Either the pavement was adopted or it wasn't, and I don't see why there should be a doubt about it as documentation exists with the council.

--

Travis_M
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Bucko15 

Thanks for posting on our community forum and sorry to hear you're unhappy with the placement of the cabinet.

I'll drop you a private message now to collect some more information and get this checked out by our Network Asset Management team - keep an eye on your inbox for a message from myself.

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs