cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Move junction termination box

Davevmedia
Joining in

Hi there

I want to get my virginmedia junction termination box inside moved and have a few questions:

1 Drilling - is the engineer willing to drill from the outside brick wall towards the inside? I want to minimise risk of brick blowout by drilling through the softer mortar. 

2 Neatness - does the engineer clip the cable to the brickwork or mortar or do you have to do it yourself?

3 Price - how much is the engineer callout fee?

Thanks

Dave

15 REPLIES 15

Hi Davevmedia, thanks for coming back to us and we are happy to hear that things are resolved. Please let us know if anything changes and have a good day. ^Chris.

Hi - I too would like to get a junction box relocated. Can someone please contact me to arrange this. 

Many thanks
Nick

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Call Customer Services on 0345 454 1111/150 if you have a VM landline or wait a day or two for a VM staff member to get to your post.

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

Hi @nghead,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

Do you still need some assistance with arranging the relocation of a box? I can see that @Tudor has recommended contacting the team. Did you go ahead with that?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

If someone can contact me to arrange this that would be great. 

Hi @nehead, I can look into arranging this for you

Check out the purple envelope in the top right hand corner for a private message from me

Kindest regards,

David_Bn