cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Move incoming external wall box

Munkster1973
Joining in

No longer a Virgin Media customer but need the external wall moving due to it now being inside an extension that is under construction. BT line also comes into the box so since we are no longer a Virgin customer we are happy to remove the box and just route the BT line from the telegraph pole directly into the house. Alternatively we can maintain the Virgin box on the house in case we choose to return to Virgin in the future.

Please can someone from Virgin contact me about how to proceed on this?

Thanks!

4 REPLIES 4

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
A VM person should respond on here but it can take a day or two

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Thanks, there's no immediate rush, hence trying here first (after a Google suggested others have done the same) rather than calling...

Hi @Munkster1973 thanks for posting and welcome to our community.

I would like to look into the issue you've raised or at least forward it to a field based team,  To help me do this I am going to send you a private message.

Regards

Lee_R

Hi @Munkster1973 thanks for confirming some details.

I have raised your enquiry with a field based manager. Either I or the manager himself will be back in touch with an update.

Regards

Lee