cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Move entry point

Rosie74
Joining in

Hi, I'm looking to have the entry point moved, I've had my TV put on the wall and the entry point needs moving approx 1.5 metres, does anyone know the price to move this? Thanks 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
It will be just £25... for a non-fault call out.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
It will be just £25... for a non-fault call out.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Rosie,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, relocation of the connection as advised by jbrenand is something we can arrange for you and this is a one of £25 callout charge which is added to your next bill.

If you would like help arranging this we will be more than happy to do so.

I will send you an invite into a private chat, once received please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Rosie74,

Thank you for joining me in a private chat and for clearing security, glad I was able to arrange a relocation of your set top box, you can manage the appointment Via your Online Account.

The charge of £25 will show on the following bill.

Regards

Paul.