cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Move TV, Phone and Broadband locations

Stajou
Joining in

I am having some work done in my house and need the TV, Phone and Broadband/Router connections relocating to different rooms/positions. 

I've looked around the virgin site and as it a non-fault issue i cannot see how i contact customer services to request an engineer. 

Also looking at other posts I think this would be a one off cost of £25?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Stajou

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.

This would be a one off £25 yes, would you like to proceed?

Please let us know and we'll send you a PM to do this.

Best wishes,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Call Customer Services on 0345 454 1111/150 if you have a VM landline or wait two or three days for a VM staff member to get to your post.

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Stajou

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.

This would be a one off £25 yes, would you like to proceed?

Please let us know and we'll send you a PM to do this.

Best wishes,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Hi @John_GS

yes I would like to proceed

Hi @Stajou,

More than happy to help you with this 🙂

Will pop you a PM now. 

Speak soon!

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Ayisha_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for your time via PM @Stajou

That’s the appointment all booked for you. 

You can find confirmation of the visit via your online account

If there are any problems with the date or time, let us know and we can look to reschedule this for you. If you need to change or cancel your appointment you can also do this online yourself or via the MyVM app by 4pm the day before the appointment.

Please ensure someone over the age of 18 is at the property to let the technician in on the day. 

If you do miss an agreed appointment for any reason, a £25 missed appointment charge will be applied to your account on the day of the appointment.

The £25 charge for the non fault call out will be applied to your account today- don’t worry though, you don’t need to pay this now, it will be added to your next bill.

Let us know how the visit goes!

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs