cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing equipment

gav21
Joining in

Morning, had the self setup kit delivered yesterday as I had fibre set up a few years back, I'm missing a power plug that connects to a splitter box where the cable enters the property, I've tried calling but can't speak to anyone, been on WhatsApp chat since about 4pm yesterday, ready to cancel already, anyone know where I can get one of the plugs from??

3 REPLIES 3

Nathan_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @gav21

Welcome to our forums and thanks for your post.

I have been able to locate your account via the information provided and can see that you have spoken to the team since posting to have this looked into.

Let us know if you need anything further.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

It was an absolute nightmare to sort it out, the chat bot was next to useless, took 20 hours to get a reply off a person, didn't get anywhere with them, phoned a number I was given, person I eventually spoke to had a very thick accent and didn't know much about the equipment and the piece I am missing, I've got to wait for an engineer visit now to bring me a plug!

Hi gav21, 

Thanks for coming back to us on this. 

We're sorry to hear that it took that long to get sorted. Depending on stock levels, there are occasions where we need to send an engineer instead of the equipment I'm afraid. Sometimes it's actually faster to do this too. 

Please keep us posted on how you get on. 

If you need any further help - you know where we are. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs