cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing equipment and dead phone.

EARTHWALKER
Tuning in

I've made endless complaints over the past few months about not having a phone that works.  Managed (A miracle) a couple of times to talk to live chat...that is of course if you can get past the damn bot.

We have just had our new 1gig package delivered. mini box and broadband box.  Installation guide says there should be a third box.  As of now we have 2 controls and most buttons don't work.  Half a broadband as we can't record as that feature is probably on the missing box.  And no dialling tone.

I can't phone as I have told them due to being deaf; so have to rely on that frustrating live chat page.

I tried many times over the past few hours with no joy at all.

If I see another chat BOT in my lifetime; I think it will be the end of me.

The other half is screaming VM is <snip> cancel them.  I've been with this company since it belonged to Eurobell.  Have been very very happy...until now.

I've made many complaints, which are clearly not read properly.

No way it seems to get solution to the problems which seem to be getting worse.

I don't want to cancel VM....but my god they are making it so damn difficult not to!

I do hope someone with some power can get an engineer to me before I retire in 5 or 6 years and get someone to look into our package and see what they sent and see what we are missing and fix it!

I'm astonished how hard this is.  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Tom_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @EARTHWALKER thanks for taking your time to post, and I'm sorry to see the concerns you've raised here about your package difficulties.

Please allow me to send you a PM so I can look into this further for you - kindly expect this to arrive shortly and respond directly when you can!
Many thanks

Tom_W

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

1 REPLY 1

Tom_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @EARTHWALKER thanks for taking your time to post, and I'm sorry to see the concerns you've raised here about your package difficulties.

Please allow me to send you a PM so I can look into this further for you - kindly expect this to arrive shortly and respond directly when you can!
Many thanks

Tom_W