Menu
Highlighted
adamn21london
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Missing cable cover

Hi, the external cover for where the Virgin cable enters my house has blown off.  Is it possible to arrange for a replacement cover to be fitted?  Thanks

0 Kudos
LittleMick73
Wise owl
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Missing cable cover

Hi good luck with that one, try phoning and go down the Tv faults route hopefully someone will try and orgonise it.Regards Micky
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi there @adamn21london

Welcome to the forums and thanks so much for your first post 🙂 

This is certainly something we can do for you with no issue and it will be totally free of charge - I've located your account from your forum information so will pop you a Private Message so we can go through security and get something booked out for you!

Just look out for the Purple Envelope on the top right of the page and pop me a reply when you can. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
adamn21london
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks @Katie_WT, that is great news! Looking forward to the private message, cheers, Adam

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Cheers for your Private Message @adamn21london

That's all been booked for you now to replace your cover - if you need anything further or need to change the time we have booked for you, please just pop me a reply back to the private message and we'll get that sorted for you. 

Hope all goes well with the visit - do feel free to keep us posted!

Thanks

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos