cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing Toby Box Cover

Johnboochie37
Joining in

Good afternoon,

The plastic cover for the toby box on the public footway has gone missing, and has left the actual box itself in a poor condition. See attached photograph. Can a team member please assist in arranging for this to be repaired, as at is currently presenting a hazard to pedestrians.

Many thanks

20230524_175641.jpg

4 REPLIES 4

nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

That is a tee terminator. Tobys are fitted in fibre to home areas & are twice the size.

Tobi boxTobi box
A forum team member should be along shortly to get this booked in. As it will involve a third party construction contractor be prepared that it might take a while to fix.

VM 350BB 2xV6 & Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, ASDA/Tesco PAYG Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Johnboochie37, 

Thanks for taking the time to contact us via the Community. It's lovely having you on board with us in the Forums.

We're sorry to hear the cover has gone missing and we would love to get this raised up to the relevant teams for them to resolve. To do this, we will need to confirm some information with you in order for us to proceed with checks. 

I have sent you a direct message to allow us to do this with you in a private space. If you are using a PC/Laptop then you can just click on the little ✉ at the top right-hand side of the page to access your inbox. If you are on a mobile/tablet device then instead click on the little circle icon in the top right then select 'Messages'. 😊

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Johnboochie37, 

Thanks for coming back to us via the Community and confirming the information we needed. 

I have raised this up to the relevant teams now. 

If you have any further issues, please let us know. 

Many thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Johnboochie37, 

Thanks for coming back to me via private message again. We only use this when needing to give or ask any personal information. Anything else can be done publicly through the Community. 

There is no estimated time I'm afraid. The teams will arrange for someone to check on things and make safe, if there is a health and safety risk. The team will aim to get things resolved as soon as they can though. 

Many thanks. 

Kath_F
Forum Team