cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing Confirmation email

xiending
Joining in

Hi guys

seems like a common issue so hopefully able to resolve this quickly. Set up a order but have had no follow up emails confirming the order or delivery date.

any help would be appreciated 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Christy_D
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @xiending 

Thanks again for reaching out to us on the forum. 

Just checking to see if you have the issue all resolved now or if you require any further assistance?

Many thanks,

Christy

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi, xiending, 

Thank you for your post and welcome to the forums 🙂
I am sorry to hear you have not received your confirmation email.

Can you confirm for us what the order was for? Was this a new customer order for media or mobile? Have you ordered WiFi pods? Or getting a new hub?

They can take up to 24 hours and please check your junk folders.
Zoie

Christy_D
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @xiending 

Thanks again for reaching out to us on the forum. 

Just checking to see if you have the issue all resolved now or if you require any further assistance?

Many thanks,

Christy

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Anonymous
Not applicable

did they sort this im in the same position , im due to have it instlalled on the 28th but no email 

Hi 05hudsond,

Welcome back to our Community Forums and thanks for your post. It's great to have you on board with us!

I can see my colleague sent you a PM yesterday so if you respond back at your earliest convenience, they'll be more than happy to provide you with the info you require. 

Thanks

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs