cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing Adaptor Cable from Quick Start Package

ablenicecat
Tuning in

Anybody have a way of fast tracking a response from VM. After spending three hours on message, was informed cannot help and need to call in, and I continually try to wait for connection. We have received a Quick Start Package, we have V6 TV, cables do not connect since the cable adaptor is missing. Found image on this forum. Anyone have alternative solutions or how I can get hold of VM.vm cable.jpg

3 REPLIES 3

JOE-C
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Good evening,

Usually our quickstart cables already have this same connector on the TV leg of the cables. If you have signed up for bb and TV you should have received a splitter(white box) with 2 cables branching from it. One will fit the hub and one will fit the V6 box.

Could you provide a photo of the cables you have received so I can check for you?

Thank you 

Joe

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @ablenicecat,

Welcome back to the community and thanks for taking the time to post here on our forums.

I can look into this further and get an adapter sent out to you. I will need to send over a private message, so that we can confirm your details.

Regards

Steven_L

I'm glad that my photo of the IEC connector was helpful.

--
Hub 5, TP-Link TL-SG108S 8-port gigabit switch, 360
My Broadband Ping - Roger's VM hub 5 broadband connection