Menu
Judyheath365
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Message on Tv - no event information and no signal. I’ve tried unplugging and restarting the same message

My TV was working earlier. Now it won’t - message says No event information and No Signal. I’ve tried turning everything off and back on but the same messages return 

0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Message on Tv - no event information and no signal. I’ve tried unplugging and restarting the same mes

could be all manner of faults would be worth checking https://my.virginmedia.com/faults/service-status this mainly for regional issues, could call faults via 150 / 0345 454 1111

As a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share my knowledge. I don't work for Virgin Media.

Click to learn more about VIP

Use Kudos to say thanks

Mark as Helpful Answer if I've helped

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Message on Tv - no event information and no signal. I’ve tried unplugging and restarting the ...

Hi Judyheath365, 

Welcome to the community and thank you for getting in touch.

I am very sorry to hear you have been experiencing issues with your TV service.

I have taken a look from our side and there doesn't seem to be any known faults within your area. 

Can you please advise if you have checked all of the cables leading in to the box are secure and not damaged in anyway?

You can also manually connect to the service by selecting the following options- 

Press Home on your remote
Select Help & Settings
Select Settings
Select Network
Select Connect to the Virgin Media Service now

Let me know how you get on. 

Thanks, 

Nat
0 Kudos