Menu
relkeel
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Losing faith I'll get connected

Almost 2 weeks since I signed up and I'm still without Internet (which I need! Currently using a data limited and expensive 4G connection) or TV (can live without it).

I'm waiting for a "heights team" to pay me a visit as the technician who visited me (who was great by the way!) couldn't reach some cabling outside my property (1st floor flat in an old building).

Not had any contact from anyone for over a week and I'm fed up of chasing for a date when they might visit me. Seems a bit open ended - no one will give me a date.

So do I just wait and wait and wait? Or should I just cancel and then sign up with another service, which will no doubt be another couple of weeks?

Not overly impressed so far and was looking forward to using Virgin.

Such is life I guess

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Losing faith I'll get connected

Hi relkeel,

Thank you for getting in touch with your concerns, I'm really sorry that you've had trouble getting your services activated.

I'd like to escalate this to our dedicated install team to get this resolved as soon as possible. In order to do so, we'll need to clear account security and confirm your preferred contact details. I'll send you a private message to complete this, please head to the purple envelope in the top right corner to respond.

Thanks,

Rachael

0 Kudos
relkeel
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Losing faith I'll get connected

Another week passes and NO progress or even contact from anyone.

Totally disillusioned and thinking maybe I should just cancel and take my money elsewhere.

Don't think Virgin deserve my custom - very, very disappointed.

I'm not asking for anything other than for someone to come and connect some cables outside a 1st floor window!!!!!!!

If no contact or a connection date by Monday I'm outta here.

And I'll be expecting some compensation for the lack of service! But won't hold my breath.

0 Kudos