Menu
teessidechris
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Losing connection Area 30

Getting very annoyed with this and I'm not happy (you can take that for an official complaint to be logged)

For the last few days the internet has been going down intermittently every few hours, today it's got worse, it gone every hour for between 5 to 15 minutes but since 10 pm this evening it's gone down every 10 to 20 for around 5 to 10 minutes.

Sort this out
deanfarnaby
Tuning in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Losing connection Area 30

Problems with my connection too, also area 30

Currently getting around 2mpbs down, upload is working fine. Had a few drops over the weekend
CllrSnaith
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

You're bang on folks it's a shambles, terrible over the last week, awful weekend, and almost impossible to work from home today, spent most of the day tethered to my mobile.

My kids are smashing through their mobile data because they don't realise, and this in turn occurs extra cost to me.

To add insult to injury today while it's down I get the mail telling me the price is going up, well it might be going up but I won't be a customer long enough to incur that charge, I may as well loom elsewhere if I'm going to incur mobile data charges I may just invest my VM costs into bigger data packages elsewhere.

VMs USP used to be reliability due to fibre to the door, well not anymore, it may as well be string to the door, absolutely pathetic service.
CllrSnaith
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

And up and down like a yo yo today...currently using my mobile data yet again.
0 Kudos