cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Loose external cables

ahoyost
Joining in

I've got absolutely no idea how to raise this issue with Virgin Media except using this forum, so apologies if this is the wrong place. The Virgin Media website is a labyrinth.

After Storm Arwen at the weekend, the Virgin Media external cable running down the front of our flat has come loose and is dangling in front of the neighbours front door. We're in a terraced street that has upper and lower flats and we're in the upper one.

Could someone let me know how I can report this issue to Virgin Media so that they can send someone to come and fix it?

Many thanks!

3 REPLIES 3

lotharmat
Community elder
if you can post up a picture so VM can despatch the right team; that'd be good - they will pick it up on here! May take a day or so though!

------------------------------------------------------------------
Hub 3 - Modem Mode - TP-Link Archer C7

ahoyost
Joining in

Further to lotharmat's mesage below, attached are some images of the loose cable.

VM team - please let me know what other information you need to get someone out to look at this!

Thanks

Image 1.jpg

Image 2.jpg

Hi ahoyost,

Welcome to the Community! Thank you for your first post :). Sorry for our delayed response.

Oh dear, that doesn't look very good. Thanks for attaching pictures. I'll make contact with your local Area Field Manager so they can arrange for this to be tidied yup for you.

I'll pop you over a PM now so I can take some details and get this sorted for you. Please look out for my message over at the purple envelope.

Thanks

Beth

Beth