cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Loose/ broke outside connection cover

PeteW
Tuning in

I've just noticed the cover is off the box and the connections are open to the elements.

As my hearing is not the greatest and I had trouble understanding the lady on the phone (150)

I hope one of the Forum staff can help me make an appointment to have it repaired.

Thanks,

[REMOVED]

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

5 REPLIES 5

PeteW
Tuning in
My apologies. Thank you for correcting me.

Jen_Y, can you also help me regarding setting up an appointment to get the cover
either replaced or repaired. Thanks.

I hope I'm not being impatient but within minutes of my posting my question it was corrected

by one of the moderators because I included my name. It's now approx 4 hours and still no

help with the reason for my question.. Can you help? Thanks. 

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Post a photo.

This is not a fault reporting system, VM will get to your post, but it may take up to 4 days.

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

Thanks Tudor, I hope they will eventually. It's now Wednesday and I've just spent another frustrating 45 mins on

the phone (150) before giving up. I'm 86 and as I said previously my hearing isn't the greatest and while I could

understand the recorded voice and the questions asked at the start, once I was connected to a "live" person I

was lost - much as I tried to understand them I couldn't.

My fault, I'm sure, but it doesn't help to get the problem sorted.

Hey @PeteW,

Welcome back to the community and thanks for taking the time to post here on the forums.

I'm really sorry to hear of the issues that you're having trying to get your omnibox cover repaired, I will be able to assist you to get an appointment booked in for the box to be repaired but need to take a few details via private message to do this.

I will drop the message over in a moment, please look out for this and we can get started. If you have already got an appointment arranged, please ignore the private message. 

Regards,

Steven_L