cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Longer power cables for Hub 4

james1310
Tuning in

Can you get longer power cables for the Hub 4 Modem? And also can you get longer network connection cable

23 REPLIES 23

Hi have done all the trouble shooting tips ican think off. My speed is a little better I've recorded speeds of 320 download and 41 upload. Don't know anything else to try. I'll have to get intouch with VM and see if they will send an engineer to review my setup at home.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @james1310,

Thank you for coming back to us in regards to your ongoing issue. I'm glad to hear that your speeds are doing a little better, but I understand that they're still no where near where they should be.

After running some checks on our systems, the WiFi Pods are looking like they're having some issues connecting.

Please unplug your WiFi Pods and plug them back in to start the booting up light sequence. Please wait 2-5 minutes for the Pod to complete loading up.

Once this has been complete, what lights are showing on the Pod? 

If you're still having some issues, please let us know, as the Pod could be faulty. If that's the case, we'll be happy to replace it. Please let me know what lights are showing on the Pod after you plug them back in.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi I have rebooted my pods, and both had a flashing blue light, which changed to yellow or white flashing light for approximately 3 minutes. now there isn't any lights on so Not sure if they are working or not, please can you check if they are both working. Thanks

Hi James,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome back, I was able to find you on our system and can see your Pods, when the pods are connection you won't see any light, the lights only show when you first turn them on or there are connection issues, it does like there are OK now however if you do have any further issues with them there is some information and support available here.

If you do need any further help or support please do not hesitate to reach back out.

Regards

Paul.