cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Live chat

bobgarb
Dialled in

I would like to discus my present Broadband package because my current contract as finished but can't find the online chat option!

3 REPLIES 3

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Call Customer Services on 0345 454 1111/150 if you have a VM landline, VM staff on the board cannot deal with contract negotiations. 

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

Is live chat no longer available with Virgin, it used to be very good from what I've heard you can spend ages on the phone trying to get  through

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @bobgarb

VM along with other firms generally prioritise phone calls over other methods of communication, especially when busy.

@Tudor  has given the correct advice, it's best to call - the ideal time to call is around 8am when lines first open and are least busy.

There are also the text messaging sevice on 0753 305 1809 and the whatsapp service on 0730 532 7112.

Please be aware that replies aren't instant from either of these services but the agents will reply as quickly as they possibly can. Probably around 4 to 6 hours.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali