cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Light is ornange on Hub

trnaeem
Joining in

Have tried reset several times.   Wifi works only intermittently.  Issue is there since few month now.  Very weak or no signals on first floor bedrooms.  Please help.  Regards

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Nathan_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @trnaeem, welcome back to our forum and thanks for your post.

I'm sorry to see that you have this light on your hub and having issues with your WIFI. I have checked our system and cannot see any network issues that could be causing this.

Can you please try switching the hub off at the back, then can you ensure the hub is in an upright position in a well ventilated place. After this has been done, can you please switch the hub back on to see if the issues still appear.

If you still see issues with this, please let us know so we can assist with this further.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

1 REPLY 1

Nathan_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @trnaeem, welcome back to our forum and thanks for your post.

I'm sorry to see that you have this light on your hub and having issues with your WIFI. I have checked our system and cannot see any network issues that could be causing this.

Can you please try switching the hub off at the back, then can you ensure the hub is in an upright position in a well ventilated place. After this has been done, can you please switch the hub back on to see if the issues still appear.

If you still see issues with this, please let us know so we can assist with this further.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules