cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kit did not get delivered.

viki998
Joining in

Hello,

The kit was supposed to arrive but did not. Any ideas why a (hopefully) future paying customer is not getting his money taken from his hands when offering?

No text about tracking number arrived, just the arranged date of delivery.

When will it arrive? I am a university student who does not have all mobile data for every day.

4 REPLIES 4

Christy_D
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Good evening,

Sorry to hear you have had difficulties receiving your quickstart kit.

Did you receive a confirmation email for the order?

Have you spoken with our customer services desk?

Thanks

Christy 

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Hi,

I have a confirmation email and message saying it was supposed to arrive today through Yodel from 8am to 6pm and that i will be messaged by them about a 2 hour timescale when the package will arrive.

I have received a text message about my parcel being on the way this morning from Virgin Media and if i am ready to set up I just need to respond GO to the message.

I have tried looking for customer service(set up voice bot), but did not manage to find an answer other than i should look at the website again, because answers are there, but i did not find it there neither.

Please help,

Thanks

I am in exactly the same situation. I received the text from virgin this morning but no contact whatsoever from yodel.

Hi viki998,  

I'm sorry to hear that you haven't received your Quickstart installation kit yet.

Do you have any tracking information for your delivery? If so, deliveries can be tracked via the Yodel website here

If you are still unsure just let us know and we'll be happy to help further.  

Beth 

Beth