Menu
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Just moved, no WIFI

Hi there.

Not sure if this is the right board.

We got a call last week after filling in the moving house form to confirm that our internet would be disconnected on the 28th and would be working on the 29th in our new address. We agreed that we would be disconnected from 6pm as we are both key workings working from home, however we were disconnected at midnight and couldn't talk to anyone.

We moved into our new home today and we have no internet which means we can't work from home. Our account now says that we are no longer customers? We were told we could just plug our hub in and go and it isn't working. We were on hold for hours and never got to speak to anyone and the live chat hasn't worked either. 

How can we get our internet back online as going into our office is not an option. 

Many thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Just moved, no WIFI

Hi,

Have you managed to resolve this yet? If not I might be able to help - but may require account and area reference details If you still have an issue send me a private message.

To PM me, just hover over my profile picture and click Send Message when the option comes up. Please don't post any personal info in this thread as it's public.

Please hit the Kudos thumb to say thanks and mark answer as Helpful if the reply has helped at all

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos