cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Ive had no service for 3 months πŸ˜ͺ

Moonshine123
Joining in

Since March 25th I've had no TV service and no broadband service despite repeatedly complaining on the phone and via the website . I've now lodged an official complaint for compensation also as the waiting time is beyond ridiculous which virginmedia is disputing because they know they've not fixed the problem    . It's impossible to get through on the phone also so I've had to resort to complaining publicly on here about the awful service.  Virginmedia  , you need to send an engineer to sort this out asap and stop pretending that it's been fixed and charging me full price for zero services you're providing  😞

6 REPLIES 6

Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello Moonshine123

Sorry to hear about the above issues
I am more than happy to take a look at this for you 
I will need to send you a private message to pass security 
If you can check the purple envelope top right of your screen that would be great 
Regards     
Gareth_L

Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Moonshine123

Thanks for those details.

I will have a look now at this an get back to you asap 

Gareth_L

Hello again Moonshine123

I have booked an engineer to come out 

( time sent by PM )

It will be a senior engineer due to multiple faults

I will make sure that everything gets resolved 

Including the issues you have raised in the complaint

Can you please let me know how the visit goes 

Gareth_L  

Will do thanks 

Hi Moonshine123

Quick message to see how the visit went today?

Look forward to your reply 

Gareth_L

Its all been fixed now , they could have fixed it 3 months ago though as it was literally a 20 minute job as apparently  the port that connects your signal to my home had blown in the box outside  .  If the CISAS adjudicator is reading this  , virginmedia now accept that  they failed to provide me with any TV or broadband service for 3 months and hopefuly this helps with your resolution of my official complaint  and compensation request . People , if you ever have a problem that needs fixing with virginmedia , dont waste time calling them or emailing them  , just come on here and complain publically about it  , youll get things sorted much much quicker it seems .