cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with white box

Dean-94
Joining in

Hi, i have an issue with the white box that the coaxial cable fits into, we’ve had some work done and the port that the cable plugs into has broken off, how do I book an engineer to get this fixed as I can’t find anything online

thank you

4 REPLIES 4

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

The method for reporting service faults is the same as always - calling 150 (from a VM phone) or 0345 4541111 (from any other phone) and choose the options for "I have a fault".

Although they'll want to know what I'm wondering - what box this is and what services are affected? You can check Virgin's TV boxes here and Superhubs/routers here 

This sounds like a splitter or isolator I suspect, but installations aren't my expertise and others around here will know better.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Dean-94

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.

I can see you've spoke to the team since posting and we've booked in a tech visit. 

Please do let us know how the visit goes.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Hi, this has been sorted now

thank you 

Hi Dean-94, 

Thanks for coming back to us and updating the thread 🙂

We're really glad things have been resolved for you now. If you do have any further issues, please pop back and let us know so we can help further. 

Take care and enjoy your weekend. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs