cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is the Hub 4 compatible with Virgin connect?

Djmarkhill
Joining in

Hi, I've been searching the forums for help as I can't get my newly installed hub 4 to connect to the virgin connect app. I've read on here that it wasn't compatible last year. Has this been resolved?

14 REPLIES 14

Thanks, it must be at VM's end as I don't have a VPN

Thanks

Mark

Is the end of the road for my post, should I call VM directly?

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Djmarkhill wrote:

Is the end of the road for my post, should I call VM directly?

It's strange that @Alex_RM or @Zach_R  have not come back to check up on this thread?   Hopefully they will respond shortly.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Hi Djmarkhill, 

Thanks for coming back to us on this one and apologies for the delay in coming back to you. 

As the new hub has been installed for a little while now. the Connect App should have caught up by now. 

We currently have a known error with some of the data in our systems, that is causing the app to not recognise the Hub in a minority of instances. A reboot usually resolves this and if this doesn't work then a timed pin hole reset for at least 60 seconds will also help.

A recent update for the app was also released so please ensure you check your App or Play store to ensure there is no update there to run. 

Keep us posted on how things go. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Thank you Kath, it looks the the pin reset trick worked. It has now picked up the hub. Many thanks

Mark