cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internet light flashing green and no internet

Karanpreet
Joining in

Hi,

I received the quickstart VM kit 15days ago. Since yesterday I had internet and the router's arrows(internet) are flashing green.

Sometimes the arrows stop flashing and the internet works for 2-5min but then again they start flashing green.

I've checked the VM website and the service is okay.

I need it for work, how can I fix this?

4 REPLIES 4

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

The first thing you should do is a full reset of the Hub. Hold in the pin switch for at least 30 seconds, then leave it alone to restart in its own time.  If there is still no internet with a wired connection you should call Customer Services and report a fault. 

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.

Yes, I did the reser. Still no Internet. I ran the vm website tests again and now it seems that there is a problem and I could book and engineer for 29th.

Hi you would need to phone and report it then they will book the next available slot for you. Regards Micky

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

@Karanpreet wrote:

Yes, I did the reser. Still no Internet. I ran the vm website tests again and now it seems that there is a problem and I could book and engineer for 29th.

If there is no connection you should get some compensation.

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.