cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internet connection

david105
Joining in

Hi, my internet connection has been poor for months, I have now brought eero WiFi extenders but still no joy! Virgin replaced the main incoming supply to my area last month and said this should improve service but still nothing! I’ll search the web and it will come up with my WiFi name and say no internet connection available try mobile data 

9 REPLIES 9

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Is your problem with the broadband, or your WiFi?

Or to put it another way, do wired connections have problems?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Hi, thank you for the response.

my only wired connection is the tv box, that works ok. 

Hi david105,

Welcome to the Community Forums, thanks for your first post.

I'm sorry to hear you've been struggling with your connection recently and the use of boosters has not helped.

If wired devices are unaffected by these issues, this will mean that the issue would be located within the home. Can you please expand on what issues you're having specifically with the connection? Is there an issue with the connection stability or speeds?

Thanks

Beth

Beth

Hi, connection stability, it will show full WiFi in terms of the signal bars but will say no WiFi available would you like to use mobile data 🤷‍♂️

Thank you for letting us know @david105.

I have been able to access your account regarding this. Are you able to perform a factory rest on your device as it has been running for 53 days. Please let us know if this resolves the issue.

Thanks

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Done the reset, I have no connection at all now 😬

Oh dear! What light is currently showing on the hub? 

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

Yellow

Please try the following link https://www.virginmedia.com/help/virgin-media-no-wifi-connection-hub3 and let me know if it helps.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team