cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internet connection

GerdaEmma1
Just joined

I requested to move my VM broadband connection to my new address on the 2nd of July.I am at the new house now. I have connected the cable to my router but I am not getting the internet. I guess some settings need to be changed at the supplier side. I appreciate any help regarding this. My account number is [REMOVED]. Thank you.

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

2 REPLIES 2

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
If you are using the same Hub, it wont be activated onto your account at the new address. It will have the flashing green base/power light.

Assuming your change of account details have gone through, then call the equipment activation number on - 0800 953 9500 – you will need the serial number off the barcode sticker and also your account number,

Call now but at 08.00 (Mon-Sat) or 09.00 (Sun) for the best chance of getting through quickly.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @GerdaEmma1 thanks for posting and welcome to our community.

I have had a quick look from here.  I am going to send you a private message.  Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of your screen.

Regards

Lee_R