Menu
majson83
Just joined
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Internet Down UB5 - Related to Upgrades?

Today my internet is down in ub5, northolt. I cannot access the current status as it says work is underway and i see in the metro is states upgrades are taking place today.

Could this be why its down

I have the hub 3.0 and the base light is flashing green, wires all seem connected correctly

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Internet Down UB5 - Related to Upgrades?

Very likely - flashing green base light means "no network connection".  Sit tight it should come to life later - if it doesnt call it in as a fault and they will test your connection and if there is still a known fault tell you - get a fault reference code/number from them too so you can follow it.

--------------------
John
--------------------

My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

There is also a phone number you can use if the service status website is down:

0800 561 0061

This will not inform you if there has been a public electricity supply failure, which if it happens in the vicinity of an area hub cabinet can take the whole area out.

As a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share my knowledge. I don't work for Virgin Media.

Click to learn more about VIP

Use Kudos to say thanks

Mark as Helpful Answer if I've helped

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Shay_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi, Majson83.

Thanks for the post and welcome to our community.

Sorry to hear you had experienced issues with your services. How are things looking at the moment? Are you still experiencing issues? Have you managed to check the service status? Just please let us know.

For future use, you can always check your service by clicking here. Alternatively, you can dial the service status team on 08005610061.

Looking forward to hear from you.

^Shay_S

0 Kudos