Menu
SM_DA1
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Intermittent or no internet since Thursday

I’ve had either no internet or intermittent internet since late Thursday 26th June and still going on.   Checked and reset hub, that is working but all devices connected are showing “no internet”.

any ideas?  DA1 postcode area (Crayford/Bexley)

0 Kudos
jpeg1
Trouble shooter
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Intermittent or no internet since Thursday

You can check for any known faults by logging in to My Virgin Media.  If nothing shows there, call CS on 150 to report a fault. 

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Alessandro Volta
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

There is also a Service Status number 0800 561 0061 which usually tells you of local issues, down to postcode level, that might not yet be listed on the Service Status web page that may give you more info.

--------------------
John
--------------------

My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
SM_DA1
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Yes I’m aware of that , but as was the case last time there was a problem the “status check” doesn’t show anything.  You have to phone up and waste an hour or so getting through, and then convincing Virgin that the problem is not with my equipment or that I haven’t forgotten to switch the router on....

Finally, after more than 24 hours of shoddy service THEN they update the service status.

Good broadband, shoddy support, as usual.  

0 Kudos