Menu
Spaceboy
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Intermittent connection, and someone else logged in to router

Been booted off the internet twice this afternoon.

Rebooted network equipment and my Superhub3.0 but when I attempt to log in to Hub settings it says someone else is logged in.

I also have an unrecognised device on my separate dhcp server so worried someone is logged in.  How can I log in to SuperHub ?

Thanks

0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Intermittent connection, and someone else logged in to router

Hi there @Spaceboy

Welcome to our Community and thanks so much for your first post - sorry to understand that you've had some issues with your intermittent connection and attempts to access your Hub logs. 

Have you tried a PIN hole reset?
With the Hub switched "on", disconnect any Ethernet connections and then push in the “reset pin” with the end of a paperclip/thin nail or similar (bigger items like ball point pen ends may not press it in far enough) until you feel it at the “stop point” and hold it there firmly for a  minimum of 60 seconds. You don't need to restart the hub once completed, just leave it for around 5/10 mins stabilise.

This will reset your Hub to Factory settings and should ensure anyone who may be logged in is thrown out. You can then update your Hub password as well as your WiFi password for added security.

I have located your account from your Forum information and can see that it's been around 5 days since you last rebooted. We have no known area issues showing for your region and no errors showing either which is great. All signal levels are where we would expect them to be for your package and equipment. 

If you're still having issues, please feel free to pop back once the reboot has been done and we can take a closer look for you. It may also be helpful to set up a free “Broadband Quality Monitor” to continually monitor the state of your connection and record any network dropouts.  It does it 24/7/365 and it keeps a visual record of your connection. If you need any help with that please let us know.

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos