cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Intelligent WiFi Pod Keeps Blinking White

ahmadravat
Tuning in

Received an intelligent WiFi Pod a couple of days ago, has been plugged in to different locations and distances to my router but the white light keeps blinking and it doesn't connect to my Hub 4. 

I have checked the router settings and I am on one SSID and optimisation is on so not sure what else I am doing wrong. 

If anyone can help?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Have cancelled the engineer visit. When I rang the equipment activation line, the agent ran some checks and asked me to reboot which at the time didn't fix anything but when I checked within 24hrs thereafter, the light had stopped blinking and the connection had been successful. 

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Call the equipment activation number they may be able to help. It's 0800 953 9500 and you will need the Hub serial number/MAC address from the barcode sticker, and your account number.   The Pod may not have been registered to your Hub.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Called the line yesterday, some checks were run but they couldn't see what the issue was. An engineer is coming out on Tuesday to have a look so hopefully that should help. 

Hey there @ahmadravat, thanks for reaching out to us and a warm welcome to the Virgin Media forums.

I'm sorry to hear about the Wi-Fi pods blinking white and not connecting.
I am glad to hear that you have an engineer booked to come have a look at this issue.

Let us know how it goes with the visit and the repair.

Kind regards.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Have cancelled the engineer visit. When I rang the equipment activation line, the agent ran some checks and asked me to reboot which at the time didn't fix anything but when I checked within 24hrs thereafter, the light had stopped blinking and the connection had been successful. 

Thank you for the update @ahmadravat

Glad to hear the issue has been resolved. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need any further help.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs