Menu
rockette
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Installing new V6 Stuck on Okay nearly finished screen

Installing new V6 box in New location. Doing great until reached "Okay, nearly finished screen" when it displayed  a message "it   may take a few minutes to load all the current TV guide information" and at bottom of the screen  a red horizontal strip saying  " Press ok to continue. " Screen has completely locked and frozen at this point  and  does not respond to pressing  ok at all.  help,! How do I reset? 

0 Kudos
LittleMick73
Wise owl
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Installing new TiVo. Stuck on Okay nearly finished screen

PHONE
0 Kudos
rockette
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Actually I was wrong it's a V6 box. Am correcting original message now. Who do I phone? I am total newbie to set up 

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Alessandro Volta
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Did you call in to "activate" the V6?  Instructions would be in its box. 

Switch it off and unplug for 5 minutes then switch it on again. How are you connecting it to the Hub ?

--------------------
John
--------------------

My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
rockette
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Yes it got almost to the end of installing everything when it froze. I eventually managed to get it working by putting the remote right next the box but it won't work at any distance at all. Also the sound is fuzzy and that is not a TV fault because it was fine at my old address. Could it be a dodgy remote? Or maybe the signal here? Or does the remote just need some new batteries?

0 Kudos
LittleMick73
Wise owl
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi phone numbers, 150 free from a virgin phone or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone.Regards Micky
0 Kudos