Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Installation

• Hi all ive just ordered a virgin package Tv phone and broadband when i signed up i asked for an engineer to install and picked my installation date etc .Anyway ive recieved an email saying ill be recieving a quick start pack on Tuesday im very worried about this as im not technical .there is a box on the wall but it looks old. Im foreseing lots of problems .what if I cant do it ?
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Installation

If you can't do it a technician will help. 

During the Pandemic its wise to keep people away from you unless completely nessesary 

I work for Virgin Media and my posts are my own opinions
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi there @Debbieray21

The health and wellbeing of our people and customers is our top priority, so we’re following Government and medical advice to put safety first. Our key workers will only enter a customer’s home to do essential work like fixing or installing broadband and home phone services, and will always stick to social distancing guidelines when inside.

We are trying to avoid any manual installations where possible  - however, if you are not comfortable with a self-installation we can see if we can arrange for a manned installation. Please pop us a text on 07533051809 or call us on 150/03454541111 (option 3 from the main cable menu and then option 1)

Thanks

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I agree with all of the above but why let me book an engineer and give me an installation date then say we are sending you a quick start pack 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I guess someone managed to override your request for your safety 

I work for Virgin Media and my posts are my own opinions
0 Kudos