cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Installation

Cbrereton
Joining in

I keep getting told they will do my outside work today and I have been told this oevery day for past week. Not impressed with service will I ever get my internet installed? 

2 REPLIES 2

jem101
Superstar

Well the current record for a delayed install from first ‘absolutely promised’ date to now is 13 months and few days, and counting!

Have they given you a date for ‘connection’? The external works are a bit of a movable feast and can happen any time up to that date - in theory anyway! In practice there is a good chance your install date will come and go with no activity.

The good news is that you are entitled to £5.25 (I believe) compensation for each day that the install doesn’t happen - not that you will get it without a fight, but some of us on here will be able to advise you as to how to claim it and enforce it if necessary.

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Cbrereton thanks for posting and welcome back to our community.

I am sorry that there's been a delay not only in your installation but also the work required to enable the installation.  The pre-pull work can be rescheduled for various reasons.  I would love to take a look on your behalf.  To enable me to do so, I am going to send you a private message.  Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of your screen.

Regards

Lee_R