cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Installation

Safitz25
Joining in

Hi we've recently added virgin tv to the already installed virgin broadband.  How do I contact the tv box as the virgin wall box is in another corner of the room where the broadband is . We previously had sky tv set up.

Many thanks 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

mmj
Superfast

Have you not got an engineer appointment booked? I expect they'll add a splitter near to the modem and run a cable around the skirting board.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

6 REPLIES 6

mmj
Superfast

Have you not got an engineer appointment booked? I expect they'll add a splitter near to the modem and run a cable around the skirting board.

We haven't booked one as they said the installation was easy as we already have a wall box fitted . 

Did you let them know that the wall box is on the opposite side of the room from the TV? they might have just assumed your wall box was right behind the TV like ours is.

We have think it's a conection issue now as we've tried to link to WiFi and there's an issues as the box now comes on with channels to pick put won't connect. 

Thanks. 

If you've connected the coaxial cable and you're not getting a picture then you might need to contact Virgin to register the MAC address, if it's not registered then it won't be allowed to connect to their network.

Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello Safitz25

Thanks for bringing this to our attention 

Can I just ask if you have been able  to get this looked at since your last post 

If not, let me know asap 

Gareth_L