cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Installation

Apadhiar
Tuning in

I was suppose to be connected on the 16th July Friday, but the engineer said I have no wire to my house. 

He told me to contact customer service to get a different engineer out to put a cable in. The messaged me saying they will do this on 5th August which is 3-4 weeks away I have no internet or phone line in my home.

This is absolutely ridiculous how can I be disconnected for nearly a month. I called them and all they said was there is nothing we can do. I have kids and I own my iqn business and work from home but how can I make a living if I have no internet in my home. I cannot work anywhere else. This is disgusting we do not live in an age where we are disconnected from internet or landline. This is going to lose me lots of business and how am i suppose to pay a bill if I have no income as there is no way of me getting on the internet at home.

I also have kids and half term is coming they will be at home with no entertainment.

Someone help!

12 REPLIES 12

Apadhiar
Tuning in

This is the biggest joke and **bleep** of a company

They told me they will come on 4th to put in wires and today they cancelled and told me that it will not be done on 23rd August. I was suppose to be connected on the 16th of July. What the hell!!

I told them to give me a wifi dongle or I will get one and bill you. All they say is you got a simcard hotpot off that. How the hell can i connect 5 tvs xbox ps5 7 phones 3 laptops to 1 phone?

What can I do. How can I sue them for this.

Z92
Trouble shooter

You can put your phone into WiFi hot spot mode and connect your devices to that until your connection can be completed. If a neighbor has VM you can also use the guest access Wifi of that connection.

Or you can cancel and go with someone else who can install quicker?

If they are waiting on third parties then the date will keep being rescheduled until their part of the job is done.

Serena_C
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Apadhiar

I'm really sorry you feel this way about us, I understand the frustration you must be feeling with your installation being delayed since 16th July. Please bear with us and we will have your installation complete asap.

If you wish to raise a complaint about this, please visit our complaints Code of Practise.

Apologies for the stress caused,

Serena