Menu
AJ3
Just joined
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Installation wait for 3 months!!

I live in L39 Lancashire.

After months of road digging ( which we patiently put up with)  and promises, advertisements , leaflets through post box  and door to door campaign crews galore  i hopefully signed up for  fibre broad band ( direct debit etc)- all easy ! BUT have now waited for 3 months for installation ... I have made several calls .. No one can quite explain why .. we have 'technical problems' .Virgin ( which is sending people to space) apparently can't sort some minor access issue to get cable  into the property Smiley Happy) . i am not quite sure what ? we live on a main road and nearby properties have connections!    

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Superstar
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Installation wait for 3 months!!

@AJ3 wrote:
Virgin ( which is sending people to space) apparently can't sort some minor access issue to get cable  into the property

Virgin Media is not part of Mr Branson's (space) empire.  It is wholly owned by U.S. tech giant Liberty Global (they simply paid a fee to keep using the name in the UK). 

--------------------
Services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi AJ3, 
Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great to have you on board with us in the Community. 
We'll need to take a look at this for you in more detail. In order to do that I will need to confirm some information with you. 
I have sent you a private message regarding this and will investigate further once I receive your reply. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.
Speak soon,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi AJ3,

It's just a post to say we've not forgotten about you. 

If you still need some assistance, come back to me by replying to the Private message I sent previously. 

If things are resolved then no further action is needed. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos