Menu
TweetyT
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Installation problem: bottom green light flashing

Hi, we received hub3 on Monday(11/1/2021). Follow all the instructions and cannot connect to internet. I tried to call the hotline, leave msg here in community and also my husband tried to connected via VM app but got no help on the issue.

On Tuesday, someone replied my husband through the VM app. He said he checked and it was a hub problem, a new hub will be sent to us. He said he is very sure this will help.

On Wednesday, the new hub3 arrived in the afternoon. We tried the installation again and still cannot connect.

Please send a technician to come. When we choose VM, it said when we have tried to install the quick start kit but failed, a technician will finally come to fix it.

Please send technician to fix it!

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Installation problem: bottom green light flashing

Dis you do anything to activate the Hub? If not call the equipment activation number on - 0800 953 9500 – you will need the serial number off the barcode sticker and also your account number, Call at 08.00 (Mon-Sat) or 09.00 (Sun) for the best chance of getting through quickly.

If they keep telling you it is activated then there may be a fault on the connection that only a Tech visit can rectify. Can you book one from your online account (not sure if thats possible for you). If not call in at 08.00 and follow options 1,1,4,4 and say you are planning to cancel inside your 14 day cooling off period unless its sorted as soon as.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
TweetyT
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks John,

I tried to cancel it within the cooling off period but I cannot contact anyone for this.

(I tried 0345 234 0751, 0800 953 9500, also 0345 454 1111 -All this connect to a loop system which no one will answer your call)

No email, no one on hotline, no one answering the text messenger.

Please help, I just want to cancel it within cooling off period.

0 Kudos
Z92
Trouble shooter
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

You can cancel by writing to the address on your contract, include the contract and write "CANCEL" through it, and send recorded delivery. 

0 Kudos
TweetyT
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks again!

How can I return the hub to VM?

thanks!

0 Kudos
Z92
Trouble shooter
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

They SHOULD send you a returns bag once your account has been cancelled, keep it until they do. Don't dispose of it or put it on ebay. 

0 Kudos