cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Installation no show

Stephen-56
Joining in

Having ordered broadband 3 weeks ago, the install team missed yet another appointment on Friday.

Having phoned again, I've been told I'll get a text 'soon' with another date, and past experience implies no-body will turn up again! This is unacceptable. What can I do to get this sorted? 

We both work from home and need broadband, any advice would be appreciated!

5 REPLIES 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

Frustration, but £26.24 for each missed engineer visit and £5.25 per day until you're connected .

You'll get a nice wee sum from this, not as good as having a working internet connection but it's something I guess.

Quote from website

If we promised to be with you on a particular day and we don’t turn up that day, or cancel with less than 24 hours’ notice, we’ll automatically apply a £26.24 credit to your bill.

I believe you dont need to inform them unlike a loss of service 

Thanks for the reply! A silver lining, but as you say, still not broadband. 

Hi Stephen-56,

Thank you for your post. I'm very sorry to hear about the missed engineer appointments. 

I would like to look into this for you to see what has happened and what we can do to help. 

I will private message you to confirm some details. 

^Martin

Go with someone else as if you do get the service installed it’s rubbish and fails all the time. Customer services just lie when you call to find out what is going on

I’m pricing up other providers 

Hey Indafunkyhouse, thank you for jumping on the thread and I am sorry you feel this way about us.

Please can you let me know what has been happening with your services?

Are you having some sort issues? Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?