cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Installation keeps getting delayed for almost 3 months

benjamin_2022
Joining in

I am a new customer who signed a broadband contract with VM in 30 November 2021. I was told the 31 December was the first installation then it was rescheduled again 18 January. Unfortunately, a change was made again on 17 January by rescheduling until 7 February 2022. Just one day before the installation, it was rescheduled again to 28 February 2022.

I had filed a complaint over the phone and was told the case will be updated to the Area Manager who will look after the issue. Finally, I got no feedback until today. I can’t believe there is a service like VM. I got no patience to wait for it again. 28 February 2022 is the deadline that I am going to switch to another service provider.

3 REPLIES 3

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @benjamin_2022,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post your issue on the forums.

I'm really sorry to hear of the issues that you're having trying to get your services installed, I can see that you have spoken to the team since your last post.

Have they been able to resolve your issues and give you the latest information about your install?

Regards,

Steven_L

I was rescheduled to 15 March on 25 Feb, just one day before the installation date. Anyway, I have my service cancelled and switched to B*.

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

I am sorry to hear that you have decided to leave us Benjamin_2022. 

We are going to pass your feedback on in the hope we can improve going forward. 

Kind regards,

Zak_M