cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Installation j

Brian30
Joining in

I should have had an installation yesterday, the guy turned up at 5pm but only fitted the internal box because the engineers who came in the morning didn't fit the cable so I ended up with a partial installation. I now have to wait for a re schedule appointment to finish the job,don't know when that will be,I'm very disappointed with Virgin 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
What have the Pre-installation and delivery team on.. 0800 052 1734 ... got to say about it?

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

1 REPLY 1

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
What have the Pre-installation and delivery team on.. 0800 052 1734 ... got to say about it?

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.