Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Installation issue

I have recently place an order online to have Virgin Media Installed. 

18 Months ago I previously attempted to have Virgin Media installed however there was an issue with a collapsed duct in the street so the team were unable to pull in the supply to the property. After 2+ months of the install team provide supposed remedial dates etc I gave up and went to BT.

Im now attempting again now that my BT contract is ending. However I know the issues with the service duct has not been resolved from last time.

I have attempted to use the useless chat function to inform the install team but the Automated BOT at the start just impedes everything.

How can I contact the install team to make them aware of the issue now so that I’m not waiting several months for Virgin Media and there contractors to sort themselves out.

Regards

Chris

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Installation issue

Hey Chris,

I am happy to help you out with this!
I will PM you now.

Thanks,
Steve
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am a Virgin Media Field Technician currently working from home. All and any advice given is based on my experience in the field. If my answer was helpful to you please Mark as helpful or consider leaving the post some Kudos.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Did you know you can get £50 off your bill for referring friends and family to Virgin Media? Want to know more? Just drop me a message!

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hello, if you can send me a private message with your account number and are code/postcode and i will look into this for you

To send a PRIVATE MESSAGE please hold over my name until the option send message pops up.

Zoe

If I've helped in any way, please give me Kudos and mark my response as a helpful answer!

Fancy £50 off your bill? Ask me how and you might just get it!

I am a serving Field Technician at Virgin however all responses on here are based on my experiences in the field alone and my own equipment at home and should be taken as such

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Zoe_F,

Thank you, but Steve_01 is assisting.

0 Kudos