Menu
lilolilo27
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Installation forever delayed and contradicting information by Customer Support

Hey Community

Hoping I can get some recommendation as to what to do next on this. I am at my wits end with Virgin

I ordered a oopmh TV, Broadband & Phone package from Virgin Media on August 11th for an install on August 28th. The day before installation, Virgin Media informed me that they couldnt proceed with the installation and that it would take some work with a 4-6 weeks timeline. I was already pretty upset with the lack of heads-up but decided to put up with this since the outbound agent assured me that it would be quicker than 4-6 weeks.

2 weeks later, receive an email informing me that my order is cancelled, which I never requested. Called the outbound agent in a hurry who asked me to dismiss the email and installation will still move forward

Fast forward 4 weeks later and not a word from Virgin. Decide to call the same guy who said the work would happen on the 8th october and home installaton should follow shortly after. Decide to call them a few days later as I was getting a bad feeling, only to be told that there was now no date planned for assessment and that they will redirect me to the installation team who never called back

Called this morning only to be sent from one agent to another for 55 minutes only to be put on hold by the installation team who told me that my order was cancelled, put me on hold and hang off the phone while I was on hold. The outbound agent doesnt answer anymore to calls/emails

Out of idea. What can I / should I do?

0 Kudos
MikeRobbo
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Installation forever delayed and contradicting information by Customer Support

Forget Virgin Media and use a different ISP.

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
BT Smart Hub 2 with 70Mbs Download,18Mbs Upload, 9.17ms Latency & 0.35ms Jitter.
0 Kudos
Zoie_P
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Installation forever delayed and contradicting information by Customer Support

Hi Lilolilo27,

Thanks for your post and I am sorry to hear this I can look into this for you to see what's happening, I will pop you over a private message keep an eye open for the purple envelope

thanks,

Zoie

0 Kudos