Menu
Aryl97
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Installation done inside but not outside

Hello, 

I placed my order with virgin media two months ago. They told me my installation would be delayed and that’s okay but the outside was meant to be done a month ago and despite me ringing them 5 times and been put on hold for over 6 hours! No engineer has came to do the cables outside! But yesterday the engineer to do the inside of my house had come installed everything on the inside. So now I have everything done inside and nothing outside ?? So I can’t use anything! He even said that they was rubbish and never get anything done here. Can anyone help resolve this? 

0 Kudos
MikeRobbo
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Installation done inside but not outside

Phone the Pre-installation & Delivery team on 08000 521 734.

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
BT Smart Hub 2 with 70Mbs Download,18Mbs Upload, 9.17ms Latency & 0.35ms Jitter.
Aryl97
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Installation done inside but not outside

Hey thanks for the reply! 
I have been redirected to them a few times now and they just say they are coming today and then never do. The engineer that came yesterday said he will get them to come and he said to me they will be with me in the afternoon , hence why he did the installation thinking they was coming. But they just never turned up, I even rang and got told again they was coming. No one comes. I’ll try ringing again though, thanks. I doubt anything will be done however.

0 Kudos