cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Installation delayed

SarahH17
Joining in

Hi,

I had an engineer here yesterday to get me set up with broadband and TV. He did all the internal work, set up router etc, and went outside to finish up and he returned and said the cable was damaged so he couldn't connect me. He said they would need to return to repair the exterior cables but didn't know when. 

HELP: I am now 3 days away from being disconnected from my current provider and have no idea when they will be returning. 

2 REPLIES 2

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
I would contact your current provider and see if they can extend your contract to a 30-day notice rolling one.

If its not an easy fix, these issues can sometimes drag on for weeks or months.

Call the Pre-installation and delivery team on 0800 052 1734 or 0345 454 1111 and see if they can help

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @SarahH17,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

I am so sorry to hear that you're facing some issues with your installation which is causing a delay to getting your services. I'm going to send you a private message in a few moments so we can take some details, have a closer look and see if we can offer a clearer picture for you.

Please respond to this when you can and we'll go from there.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!