cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Installation day electric query

Naomi77
Joining in

Hi all. Virgin installation is due on Wednesday but my electrician may or may not have finished re-wiring my house by then. Does the electricity need to be on consistently for a certain amount of time for the set up/installation? I’ve looked at rescheduling but I’ll have to wait another 2 weeks. I can’t get through to a human. Please help.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

VM-Jon
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there,

thank you for reaching out to us here, welcome to the community.

In short, no you do not need your electric at all. Of course it would be beneficial so we can demonstrate working service before leaving however it does not need to be on for us to install.

Here to help! I'm an install manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

VM-Jon
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there,

thank you for reaching out to us here, welcome to the community.

In short, no you do not need your electric at all. Of course it would be beneficial so we can demonstrate working service before leaving however it does not need to be on for us to install.

Here to help! I'm an install manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Thank you! I might not tell my electrician that so hopefully he’ll get a wiggle on. All confirmed for Wednesday now. Thanks again.